Tuesday, January 17, 2012

First Blog

Okay, I say to myself, time to get serious about that blog. Where to start? How about a first posting introduction or really, what is it I have to say? What do I want to do with this blog? The answer is simple and complicated. I want to do everything! I want this blog to have the feel of sitting down with a good friend, sharing a cuppa 'whatever' (I prefer tea), and having one of those lazy afternoon conversations that starts with 'hello' and winds its way through a wonderful journey of laughter, maybe some tears, but always comfort and companionship along the way. I want to share things: crafts, recipes, gardening ideas, books, movies, stories of family, introspection and self-knowledge, and even those frustrations we all have! And I want readers to share their stories with me, too, so as we make the connection, we do become those friends of comfort that we all need. I hope you will come along with me on this journey of sharing and introspection. See you next time! (For the story of the title of my blog and my nickname of YaYa, see my profile.)

No comments:

Post a Comment